Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
This certification course offered by New Horizons and hosted by Lean Sigma Corporation will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform Green Belt level projects. You will also be on your way towards confidently coaching, mentoring and instructing Green Belts and Yellow Belts.
Lean Sigma Corporation and its courses are accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certifications and we are a Registered Education Provider (REP #4347) for the Project Management Institute. This course will earn you 85 PDUs that will be accepted and recognized by PMI. Completing this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the D.M.A.I.C methodology. This program is comprised of professionally narrated eLearning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and a certification exam. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course features Minitab as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analysis shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using Minitab. At the end of your training, you will be able to use Minitab for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Minitab)
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 17 Interactive Quizzes, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- PMI PDUs: 85 (PMI REP id# 4347)
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts, and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
- What You Get: Official Certification Letter, Raised Seal Certificate, Listing in our Official Certification Directory.
- Designation Upon Certification: LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt)
Courses are structured such that your course contains 5 Lessons and a Certification Exam. Each of the 5 lessons contains several topics, quizzes as well as a test. All elements of the course must be complete for the system to release your certification. Tests must be passed (80% or better). The Certification Exam is 150 questions and 2.5 hours in duration. You only have 2 attempts. The passing score is 80%. The certification exam will not require the use of Minitab during the exam.
- Complete All Lessons, Topics, Exercises and Quizzes
- Pass Each DMAIC Phase Test
- Pass the Black Belt Certification Exam
- Complete the Required Course Feedback