Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
This certification course offered by New Horizons and hosted by Lean Sigma Corporation will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform Yellow Belt level projects. You will also be on your way towards confidently participating in Green Belt and Black Belt level projects.
Lean Sigma Corporation and its courses are accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certifications. This course will earn you 50 PDUs that will be accepted and recognized by PMI. Completing this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training will prepare you to successfully participate on Lean Six Sigma projects, perform low level Six Sigma analysis, and use the D.M.A.I.C methodology. This program is comprised of professionally narrated eLearning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and a certification exam; all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course features SigmaXL as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will allow you to perform the same analysis shown in all examples in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using SigmaXL. At the end of your training, you will be able to use SigmaXL for data analysis to function alongside a Lean Six Sigma professional.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SigmaXL)
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 10 Interactive Quizzes, 3 DMC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- PMI PDUs: 50
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts, and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
- What You Get: Official Certification Letter, Raised Seal Certificate, Listing in our Official Certification Directory.
- Designation Upon Certification: LSSYB (Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt)
Courses are structured such that your course contains 3 Lessons and a Certification Exam. Each of the 3 lessons contains several topics, quizzes, and a test. All elements of the course must be completed for the system to release your certification. Tests must be passed (80% or better). The Certification Exam is 75 questions and 1.5 hours in duration. You only have 2 attempts. The passing score is 80%. The certification exam will not require the use of Minitab during the exam.
- Complete All Lessons, Topics, Exercises, and Quizzes
- Pass Each DMC Phase Test
- Pass the Yellow Belt Certification Exam
- Complete the Required Course Feedback